- I enjoyed the World Cup game vs. Portugal yesterday, but I’m not devastated by the loss. I wonder why there is no passion for soccer unless it’s the World Cup. The drama was good, the skill level exceptional, but I can’t bring myself to care. Go USA, I guess.
- Soccer fans have a real need for you to love the sport. Why? Just enjoy it. Who cares what the rest of the world thinks about it.
- Soccer haters have a real need to bash the sport. Why? Can’t you just leave soccer fans alone to their “thing?”
- Why would the USA and Germany agree to a tie? What is to be gained?
- I’m a reformed soccer basher, I think I felt the need to counter the “soccer lovers.” I don’t care now, it’s pretty obvious that soccer will never catch the big 5 sports in the U.S.
- It’s painfully obvious that Miguel Cabrera will have to have another MVP season for the Tigers to score enough runs to make a serious playoff run. When he is human, the Tiger offense is in big trouble, when he is on a hot streak, they are fine. Get use to it.
- Michigan football is really begging its fans to buy single season tickets. They are having an awful time selling the home schedule to the masses. They are offering special packages, with hot dogs and pop, they are sending multiple e-mails a week to the season ticket base, guess nobody is standing in line to pay $95. to see App. State or $100 to see Indiana. Everything is a gimmick and every fan is a faceless customer. The Athletic Director has made the mistake of marketing Michigan Football to the masses like it’s Domino’s Pizza. I’m talking about a cheap, overpriced product.
- The Lions aren’t getting in the playoffs again. Anybody disagree? Doesn’t one of the Lions claim they will make the playoffs every year? Please.
- If you had to bet right now, will Brady Hoke be The Head Coach at Michigan on this day in 2015?
- Most annoying thing on twitter? I say athletes who only tweet out trite inspirational quotes. Like we care about your workout or how hard you work. We are all working hard at what we do, correct? It’s almost like that is all they know, inspiration quotes.
- Did you know you can take a kayak tour of Detroit? Check out some of the best fishing kayak here for the tour, and if you’re beginning kayakers, there are resources online that you can use. Hundreds of amazing boats are waiting for you!
- How many of these have you done? 40 Things To Do In Detroit Before You Are Dead!
So, Brad Ausmus is on his apology tour, it was inevitable, it always is when the politically correct police get to work.
Ausmus made a bad joke yesterday and the nutty PC crowd is going to make him pay dearly, why, because in 2014 what we say is far more important that what we actually do.
When asked by Reporters, “How do you deal with the losses,” Ausmus quipped, “I go home and beat my wife.” Oh no, he made a bad joke, HE MUST PAY. That is exactly how the media and some moronic fans reacted.
Some in the media, who are so wussified by their own wives were so over the top on the situation, it made me wonder what exactly they were hiding in their own relationships. Not to mention the ridiculous “master of the obvious” debates these boobs engage in just to endear themselves to the sheep in the audience. It was actually refreshing to hear the callers to a show I was listening to actually crushing the Hosts for being soft, milquetoast “go with the crowd” sissies. But hey, some of these guys have made a living hiding behind the politically correct crowd while NEVER really saying anything of note.
In the absolutely upside down world we live in actually beating your wife is less of a crime than making a joke about it, look at Ray Rice, he allegedly beat the daylights out of his girl and has yet to even spend the night in jail, let alone actually be disciplined by the Ravens.
It’s LAZY people in the media that perpetuate the PC thing, I mean why actually have an opinion on anything when it is far easier to just lead the idiots? Why try to formulate your own opinion when it is much easier to just repeat the mainstream talking points on every issue? It’s no wonder the PC police is on the rampage when the lazy, whimpy media give them a megaphone to spew their garbage.